Friday, February 24, 2012

The Journey of a Dothan Real Estate Investor

My name is Chris Johnson, I am a local real estate investor in Dothan,AL I invite you to follow my blog and watch as I build a real estate investing business that generates 50k plus per month. 

I have a background in Real Estate Investing and decided to get into real estate because I love helping other people achieve there goals I hope to generate enough cash to leave a legacy to my family and allow other investors to become wealthy.

Ross Hamilton invited me into www.Connectedinvestors.com and when I joined I knew this was what I needed to get the motivation to take my business to the next level. 

Join my journey as I show you what it really takes to make it as a real estate investor in Dothan,AL.


No comments:

Post a Comment